At its headquarters location, KANE operates a large logistics campus that includes three multi-client Scranton distribution centers totaling 2 million sq. ft. of racked or bulk storage space. Our Scranton warehousing campus also houses the main terminal for KANE’s large truckload fleet, which complements our integrated warehousing and distribution services.
Advantages of our Scranton Warehousing Services
- Excellent location – Northeast PA is served by five Interstates, which provide optimal access to almost every destination in this major market area
- One-day delivery to over 100 million consumers
- Within six hours or less to Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Portland, Cleveland, New Jersey, New York State, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Richmond
- Significantly lower operating costs versus other cities in the region based on a study by Wadley Donovan
- Variable cost pricing to accommodate seasonal volume shifts
- 2 million square feet of temperature-controlled, food grade facilities with superior ratings from AIB International
- Manhattan Associates WMS and BluJay TMS
- Omni-channel fulfillment
- Local transportation assets to provide an integrated storage and delivery solutions
- Paved truck courts with 600+ trailer spots in fenced, secure yards
- Direct rail access (Reading and Northern Railroad) with 20 rail doors enabling lower-cost, lower-carbon intermodal and/or railcar service
Key Benefits of KANE’s Northeast Distribution Services
- Lower distribution costs. Pay only for what you need – logistics becomes a variable expense where costs parallel your revenue stream.
- Reduce risk and capital investment. Leverage KANE’s investments in warehouses, trucks, and technology – channel your capital to support your core business.
- Streamline and simplify distribution. Use a single-source partner for integrated distribution and freight delivery, eliminating the time and cost involved in coordinating multiple providers.
- Collaborate and save. Share warehouse costs and possibly consolidate freight with other KANE customers shipping to the same retailers.
- Improve customer service and lower freight spend. Use of national distribution network to place your product closer to your customer.
- Quickly enter markets. We can set up all EDI and technology communications feeds while establishing SOPs to have your product ready to ship within two weeks of receiving it.
- Support business growth. KANE’s northeast distribution centers are part of its national distribution network - giving you enhanced logistics capacity for space, labor, and transportation.
Call us at 888.356.KANE (5263)
Kane Is Able
Stauffer Industrial Park
Scranton, PA 18501