KANE operates a large distribution center in Salt Lake City, Utah – one of America’s fastest-growing hubs for omni-channel distribution. From this brand-new facility, you can reach 90% of customers in the Western Region within 24 hours. And with wage and space rates significantly lower than neighboring states, Salt Lake City is a highly economical distribution location.
Advantages of our Salt Lake City Warehouse Services
- 457,000 square feet of food-grade, Class A warehouse space
- 107 dock doors and 8 drive-in doors with room for 130 trailers
- Easily accessible – 1.3 miles from I-80, 5 miles from I-215, and 7 miles from I-15
- Variable cost pricing to accommodate demand fluctuations
- Manhattan Associates WMS and BluJay TMS
- Strong Omni-channel fulfillment capabilities
Key Benefits of KANE’s Salt Lake City Logistics Services
- Improve customer service and lower freight spend. Use our national distribution network to place your product closer to your customer.
- Reduce risk and capital investment. Leverage KANE’s investments in warehouses, trucks, and technology – channel your capital to support your core business.
- Streamline and simplify distribution. Our single-source solution for integrated warehousing and transportation services eliminates the time and cost involved in coordinating multiple providers.
- Quickly enter markets. We can set up all EDI and technology communications feeds while establishing SOPs to have your product ready to ship within two weeks of receipt.
- Support business growth. KANE’s Salt Lake City distribution services are part of our national distribution network - giving you a scalable logistics infrastructure to support the needs of your expanding business