KANE Logistics Technology
KANE’s logistics technology platform transmits, translates and integrates data between all partners in a connected supply chain. Key system components include:
- Warehousing and Distribution. KANE’s tier-1 Warehouse Management System (WMS) optimizes every aspect of our warehousing and distribution operations including inventory management, pick and pack services, receiving, shipping, and tracking. We have established a modern platform for data exchange and collaboration, though we are flexible enough to cater to any customer data exchange preference, from manual to EDI to XML.
- Transportation. KANE’s transportation management systems support efficient execution of truckload deliveries, cross docking, load consolidation, freight brokerage, and full outsourced transportation management. KANE uses Tier-1 systems from TMW (OTR freight optimization) and BluJay Solutions (load consolidation and transportation management) to manage on-time, efficient delivery of freight with complete visibility.
- Visibility Portal. Customers can monitor inventory and shipments in real-time, via the web, from their desktop or mobile device. KANE’s secure portal supports creation of event-based alerts, as well as standard and custom reports on activity and performance.
Benefits of KANE’s Logistics Technology Infrastructure
- Stay in the know and in control, with web access to real-time shipment status and performance reports
- Make faster, better decisions
- Lower costs through optimal routing, load consolidation and other freight transportation strategies, as well as optimal space and labor utilization
- Avoid seven-figure investments in systems and training