KANE operates two multi-client Allentown distribution centers totaling over 650,00 sq. ft. of racked or bulk Northeast warehousing space. Our Allentown warehouses also house a terminal for KANE’s large truckload fleet, which complements our integrated warehousing and distribution services.
Advantages of our Allentown Warehouse Services
- Excellent location – convenient access to Interstates 78 and 476, Routes 100, 222, 22, and 309
- One-day delivery to over 80 million consumers
- 60 miles from Philadelphia and 98 miles from New York City
- Variable cost pricing to accommodate seasonal volume shifts
- 650,000 sq. ft. of temperature-controlled, food grade facilities with superior ratings from the AIB International (formerly the American Institute of Baking)
- Manhattan Associates WMS and BluJay TMS
- Omni-channel fulfillment
- Local transportation assets to provide an integrated storage and delivery solutions
- Paved truck courts with 250+ trailer spots in fenced, secure yards
- Direct rail access (Norfolk Southern) with 15 rail doors enabling lower-cost, lower-carbon intermodal and/or railcar service
- Easy access to the ports of NY/NJ, Philadelphia, Wilmington, and Baltimore
Key Benefits of KANE’s Northeast Warehousing and Distribution Services
- Lower distribution costs. Pay only for what you need – logistics becomes a variable expense where costs parallel your revenue stream.
- Reduce risk and capital investment. Leverage KANE’s investments in warehouses, trucks, and technology – channel your capital to support your core business.
- Streamline and simplify distribution. Use a single-source partner for integrated distribution and freight delivery, eliminating the time and cost involved in coordinating multiple providers.
- Collaborate and save. Share warehouse costs and possibly consolidate freight with other KANE customers shipping to the same retailers.
- Improve customer service and lower freight spend. Use of national distribution network to place your product closer to your customer.
- Quickly enter markets. We can set up all EDI and technology communications feeds while establishing SOPs to have your product ready to ship within two weeks of receiving it.
- Support business growth. KANE’s Allentown warehouses are part of our national distribution network - giving you enhanced logistics capacity for space, labor, and transportation.
Call us at 888.356.KANE (5263)